Hotmail Login Australia was the first web-based email service client co-founded by Jack Smith and Sabeer Bhatia in 1996. Hotmail services and features went viral and it became the most popular email service leading to the acquirement of its services by Microsoft in 1997. Right after the acquisition of Hotmail, Microsoft drastically changed the user interface and added some new features.
In 2013 Hotmail was renamed as Microsoft free personal email with some added new features, revamped as Microsoft Outlook. Hotmail Australia is one of the leading web-based email services. The features of Hotmail Australia are the reason why Hotmail is still surviving and widely used. Irrespective of what Hotmail Australia has become, you can still use the Hotmail Login Australia domain names.
About Hotmail.com.au | Hotmail Login Australia (Features)
Hotmail Australia packs a multitude of useful features. Many businesses use Hotmail’s services extensively to communicate securely with clients and employees. Users can send large files of any format as an attachment to any person across the globe. Some of the top features of Hotmail Login Australia are enlisted in the following section:
- Top-Notch Security
Hotmail is much secure than many popular similar email services available on the web. Unlike Gmail, Hotmail does not sell users’ personal information to third-party websites and provides spam protection.
This is indeed a unique feature of Hotmail Australia where users can create up to 10 alias email address linked with one contact.
- Signature options
With Hotmail Australia, you can set up your very own unique signature, so that it can be attached to your emails and cards.
- Cloud Storage
Hotmail offers cloud storage of 300 GB, enabling users to send attachments of any size ranging from few KBs to 300 GB via email.
- Microsoft Office 365 support
Hotmail Australia provides in-built Office 365 support throughout the email interface, making managing the attachments easier.
- Customizable themes
There are hundreds of professional looking built-in themes to customize the email inboxes. You can also change the number of lines in the mailbox to be displayed.
These are some of the amazing features offered by Hotmail Australia. Now, let’s have a look at signing up process.
Sign up | www.Hotmail.com.au
The following section provides a step-by-step guide on how to create a Hotmail Login Australia account.
- Open www.hotmail.com.au in the web browser. Here Google Chrome is recommended as it works best with the Hotmail website.
- Click on ‘Create Account’.
- Next, enter a unique username for your new Hotmail Login Australia account.
- Create a strong password using a combination of letters, numbers and special characters and click ‘Next’.
- On the next page, add personal details like your name, birth date, etc.
- Enter and verify your phone number for the security of your Hotmail Australia account.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of www.Hotmail.com.au and click on ‘Create Account’.
Now your www.hotmail.com.au account has been successfully created.
Hotmail Login Australia | Sign-in Process
Follow the steps below to login on Hotmail Login Australia.
- Open www.hotmail.com.au and click on the ‘Login’ option.
- Next, enter the credentials (username and password) of your www.Hotmail.com.au account and click on ‘Login’.
- You have now successfully logged-in to Hotmail Login Australia. Start experiencing the top features that Hotmail Australia has to offer.
Stay tuned to our website for interesting Hotmail guides.